The main student organization of the Academy for Applied Studies Belgrade is attending to the needs of students in exercising their rights according to the Statute of the Academy. Students are striving to solve problems and improve student academic and social life. In addition to participation in the Academy events, Student Parliament incites activism and raising awareness on a number of current issues. The scope of student activities refers to:
- Electing and ousting student representatives from the Academy’s Bodies;
- Electing student representatives who participate in the work of the Academy’s Bodies when it comes to deciding about the issues related to the quality insurance of the teaching process, study programme reform, study efficiency analysis, ensuring student rights and development of students’ standard;
- Participating in the self-evaluation processes of the Academy;
- Initiating the change of the Academy’s legal documents advocating the students’ interests;
- Performing other activities defined by the law.