The general conditions that a AASB student must fulfil in order to participate in outgoing mobility are the following:
- А student is enrolled at undergraduate studies and has achieved at least 60 ECTS during these studies, or is enrolled at the specialized studies or master studies;
- Аt the same level of study, the total duration of the previously achieved mobility periods of the student and the duration of the mobility period for which the same student is applying must not exceed twelve months;
- A student knows the foreign language necessary for the realization of mobility, at least at B2 level.
After the expiry of the deadline for admissions, the ranking of the registered students – mobility candidates is carried out by the AASB International Cooperation Office. The selection of candidates is performed based on the ranking list.
Incomplete and untimely student applications for mobility admissions shall not be considered and these candidates have no right to appeal. After the ranking results are published, candidates can file an appeal to the President of AASB within a period of five (5) days after the publication of the admission results.
When applying for mobility, the student submits the following documents:
- Application Form;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Certificate of passed exams;
- Certificate of the knowledge of the language of instruction;
- Certificate of the number of previously achieved mobilities;
- Motivation Letter and Letter of Recommendation.